|Please click here to submit your abstract|
Abstracts will only be submitted through the online form at the congress website, www.eebmb2017.gr. The closing date is September 15th, 2017.
A prerequisite in submitting an abstract is that at least one of the authors should be a registered member of the HSBM.
Abstracts will be presented as Papers or Posters
Papers: The duration of the presentations will be announced according to the Congress Program.
Posters: The poster size will be 0,80 at width and 1,20 (max) at hight.
Authors ought to be at the display area, during their presentation session, where a discussion with the audience and Evaluation Committee will take place.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right on the final decision of the presentation type.
ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Make sure that the contact information you submit is correct because it will be used for further correspondence via email.
- You will have to attach a Word file with your abstract after filling all the required fields.
- After successfully submitting your abstract, you will receive a confirmation email on the address you have stated. If this is not the case, please contact the Congress Secretariat.
- Due to all necessary University firewalls that might inset we kindly ask that you check your email SPAM/JUNK folder often.
Word file guidelines (abstract sample)
- The abstract should only be submitted in English.
- Single line spacing and Arial font should be used throughout the Abstract.
- Title: Arial font, Center text alignment in lowercase at size 14.
- Please leave a single-space, size 10.
- Authors: Arial font, Center text alignment in lowercase at size 11 bold. Family name follows the first name, the presenting author’s name should be underlined and optionally an asterisk should be put to the name of the author who is responsible for the correspondence.
- Leave one (1) empty space, size 10.
- University or Research Institute: Arial font, Center text alignment in lowercase italic, size 9.
- Leave three (3) empty spaces, size 10.
- Abstract: Arial font, Justify text alignment, size 11. The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Leave two (2) empty spaces, size 10.
- References or acknowledgements: Arial font, left text alignment in lowercase italic, size 10.
Authors alone are responsible for the context quality of the abstracts which will be published as sent.
For any further information or changes on your submission or the abstract form do not hesitate to contact the Congress secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org